- Analyze sales trend and market demand. Create marketing and brand communication strategy through integrated marketing communication to create brand awareness and brand image.
- Conduct Brand Campaign and promotion.
- Build long term partnership & sponsorship.
- Key involvement in brand development and promotional support.
- Handle budgets and formulate marketing strategies, including advertising and consumer promotion plans.
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) from reputable university.
- Have experience working for large multinational consumer goods company or retail industry.
- At least 2 years experience as brand activation staff or promotion staff.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, cheerful, easygoing, and an extrovert.
- Good project management skills as well as strong analytical and organization capabilities.
- Good understanding as brand management.
- Strong background in sales and marketing, particularly brand, launching and development.