Quality Assurance Specialist
- Ensure the highest quality standard is met for products cleared for deployment to production.
- Understands all the testing concepts and different testing methods/techniques and applies them on their respective products.
- Design and maintain test case documents for the products under test
- Identify functionality and UI bugs on testing environments and document them with proper reproducible steps and supporting evidences.
- Should be able to use test automation tools to automate redundant test cases
- Should be able to use web and mobile debugging tools like Firebug, logcat, etc.
- Develop documents that contains a variety of testing scenarios for website's and/or web application's user interface and functionality
- Use the documents as a checklist to ensure the system functions well according to the scenarios specified in the documents
- Use test automation tools to help ease redundant test cases that require repetitive testing
- Use web tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector etc to identify issues related to website or web application user interface and parsing of data
- Communicate testing results to programmers
- Candidate must be familiar with QA process and testing methods
- Open to learning more tools and technologies and taking up higher responsibilities (e.g.: playing scrum master).
- Should be good at logical and analytical thinking.
- Candidate must be able to do both manual testing and automated testing
- Knowledge on framework such as Laravel is a plus
- Knowledge on tools such as Selenium, TestNG, etc is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience in scripting or programming using java, python, php, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in testing APIs using tools like SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in conducting performance tests using tools like load runner, jmeter, siege, apache benchmark, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate may apply or At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelapa Gading,Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 18/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sentra Bisnis Artha Gading, Blok A6A No. 22-23, Kelapa Gading Barat DKI Jakarta 14241