- Analysis market fashion trend,
- Pattern making, sketches design by hand or computer, prepare and present mood board & concept for the collection,
- Work with creative director and other team member to create prototype design,
- Choosing fabric, colours, embellishment and accessories for each design, overseeing the final production of the design,
- Review each design performance with marketing and creative director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Permata Hijau.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 18/November/2016