PT Vallianz Offshore Maritim
Key Responsibilities/Scope of Work :
- Maintain Petty cash for all currency (USD, SGD & IDR) and prepare monthly report;
- Maintain bank balances and bank loan report every end of month
- Prepare Cash Flow realization report
- Receive all the CAF, operational cost & petty cash report from Batam Office and prepare the reimbursement process
- Receive the bid bond request form / FIRF from marketing team and submit to Bank for further process
- Prepare BI report such as SIUL and LLD
- Prepare bank payment and received voucher and its supporting documents of all bank accounts via SAP/ manual system
- Responsible for filling all correspondence from bank and current account statement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from majoring in Accounting/ Economics
- Having at least 3 years of experience in finance area
- Age max 35 years old
- Proficient in SAP and excel skills and effective use of Ms Office
- Familiar with Bid Bond process
- Have knowledge of preparing BI report
- Having good analytical skill, communication skill, detail oriented, able to work as a team or individual and able to work with deadline
- Advanced with Ms Office
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Mandarin passively
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Polimer / Karet|
|Perusahaan||PT Vallianz Offshore Maritim lihat lowongan|
Swiber is a world class company to the Offshore industry, offering our geographically-diverse customers integrated services classified under four main business units: Offshore Construction Services, Offshore Marine Services, Offshore Subsea Services and Offshore Development Services.
Since our foundation in 1996, Swiber has dedicated itself to transforming our company into a success in the offshore industry. Today, Swiber holds a prominent position amongst major offshore oil and gas companies. With close to 2,800 employees in 40 different nationalities strategically located offices in the region, the Swiber brand name is synonymous with a track record for excellence, safety and value among our customers.
Swiber's established track record in the Offshore industry; our extensive and modern fleet of construction and support vessels; the strong and diverse capabilities of our human talent; and our overarching commitment to "Cause No Harm" as part of our corporate governance principles are our assets. These, combined with our other competitive strengths, strongly positions Swiber to capitalize on the world's growing energy demands.