Key Responsibilities/Scope of Work :
- Maintain Petty cash for all currency (USD, SGD & IDR) and prepare monthly report;
- Maintain bank balances and bank loan report every end of month
- Prepare Cash Flow realization report
- Receive all the CAF, operational cost & petty cash report from Batam Office and prepare the reimbursement process
- Receive the bid bond request form / FIRF from marketing team and submit to Bank for further process
- Prepare BI report such as SIUL and LLD
- Prepare bank payment and received voucher and its supporting documents of all bank accounts via SAP/ manual system
- Responsible for filling all correspondence from bank and current account statement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from majoring in Accounting/ Economics
- Having at least 3 years of experience in finance area
- Age max 35 years old
- Proficient in SAP and excel skills and effective use of Ms Office
- Familiar with Bid Bond process
- Have knowledge of preparing BI report
- Having good analytical skill, communication skill, detail oriented, able to work as a team or individual and able to work with deadline
- Advanced with Ms Office
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Mandarin passively
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Vallianz Offshore Maritim was established in Indonesia on 1996 and headquartered in Singapore is a vessel and equipment owning providing marine support services primarily vessel ownership leasing and fleet corporate management. In line with our business transformation since March 2015 we are now focused on our goal of building ourselves as a marine support service company to the offshore oil and gas industry.