- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally business user related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software and perform procedures to get the process done
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in IT field (Computer Science, Information System, Computer System, etc.)
- Experience in developing application with ASP.NET language
- Having at least 1 year of experience is an advantage, Fresh Graduates are welcome as junior programmer
- Good logic & analytical skill
- Knowledgeable in database SQL
- Good problem solving skills and debugging skills
- Able to communicate and work well with team
- Keen to learn
- Able to work under pressure
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Magkna Analytics as part of PT. Mitra Bhakti Informasi is a Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consultancy and implementor dedicated to helping our clients get exactly "the right information - to the right people - at the right time", to empower decision-making that will significantly improve profitability, cost efficiency and competitive advantage.
Our services delivers:
- Business intelligence & data warehousing.
- Analytics solutions & data preparation.
- Campaign management.
- Application development.
Magkna Analytics brings deep technical knowledge of all the latest BI tools, but our experience tells us Business Intelligence technology is only as effective as the strategy it fulfills and the people it enables.