- Work alongside the digital media team to design measurement plans that align with client goals and objectives
- Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Deliver reports to gauge effectiveness of digital media advertising programs including: search engine marketing, display, mobile, social, video, etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Monitor and analyze advertising campaign performance and provide strategic insights and optimization recommendations
- Work with media team to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., site tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Analyze site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
- Provide input into test and learn programs and opportunities
- Identify analytics up-sell opportunities within clients, including Web analytics and landing page testing.
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Our Specialist come from various backgrounds, with analytic experience. They bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work
- We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
- 2-5 years of online media and creative measurement experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of digital media planning and buying preferred
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and synthesizing online advertising performance metrics
- Strong ability to measure and optimize advertising campaign placed on behalf our clients
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics, a plus.
- Experience working with resources such as TNS, comScore, Dynamic Logic, and other research/planning tools,a plus