Home Credit Indonesia PT
Area Sales Manager - JAKARTA
- Maximally utilize the potential of the area of responsibility (achieve targets, grow sales), reduce and manage risk in the area of responsibility, manage profitability of POSes, efficiently lead the DSM and SDSM and manage their performance, knowledge and skills.
- Supervising Sales network team (SA/DSM/SDSM) as well as whole back office staff to ensure target achievement
- Conduct POS Opening in assigned area to grow sales network.
- Control the team for proper staffing in assigned area (DSM, SA)
- Propose and execute initiatives and projects aiming to improve sales results and company market presence
- Control the team to prevent the mistakes and minimize the risk for collection
- Lead the team to ensure that good services to customers is provided.
- Supervise and distribute team about sales target following company procedure
- Develop sales strategy in area to ensure their team will achieve their target.
- Propose Improvement plan to related procedures to achieve the target
- Liaise with relevant departments to get information support to sales team to ensure sales operation meet or exceed the target.
- Coach SDSM, DSM and all sales members,
- Identify potential candidates for promotion/demotion/dismissal and process the procedures relevant to this.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in any filed; At least 5 years experience in Managerial level with proven exposure in Sales & Marketing in Leasing/Multi finance/Financial/FMCG Industry.
- Strong knowledge of Jabodetabek area especially South, Tangsel & Central Jakarta and have networking around Indonesia.
- Track record of building excellent relationships in retail channel development.
- Ability to analyze and understand market situation and potential sales situation analysis.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills , persuasion and networking skills.
- Sales management experience.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business.
- Good business and industry understanding.
- Language: Bahasa Indonesia (native) & English (fluent); Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Clear SID check.
- Willing to be placed in all Jabodetabek area
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.