- To handle tax duties of the company;
- To be responsible for full set accounting roles of the company;
- To handle full set accounts for the company on a monthly basis;
- To manage petty cash, bank related matters, credit control, collections, AR monthly report and accounts forecasting;
- To handle invoicing from the company;
- To calculate daily, weekly and monthly statistics and revenue from VOIP business;
- This position is reporting to Finance Team in Malaysia Office as well as the General Manager in Indonesia.
- Minimum 3 years work in full set accounts;
- Holding a Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- English proficiency is an advantage;
- Willing to work in Sudirman area.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2010 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan we put Partners Experience above everything else if the users are happy the rest will definitely follow.\n In order to make this happen we begin by acknowledging the most important element a companys most valuable resources are the people that work there and at FOREST we only hire the best. We are not a conventional company with lots of rules and structures and we do not intend to become one. Experience tells us that providing talented individuals with a supportive team environment and the tools they need to reach their potential will generate the best results.\n We have grown to a strong and talented team in Malaysia within a timespan of 6 years and in the 3rd-Quarter of 2009 we launched our presence in Jakarta via Pt. Forest Media International – Indonesia to support to the growing demand from the most populous country in S.E.Asia.\n Do Visit Us to get to know us better…