PT Forest Indo Niaga
- To handle tax duties of the company;
- To be responsible for full set accounting roles of the company;
- To handle full set accounts for the company on a monthly basis;
- To manage petty cash, bank related matters, credit control, collections, AR monthly report and accounts forecasting;
- To handle invoicing from the company;
- To calculate daily, weekly and monthly statistics and revenue from VOIP business;
- This position is reporting to Finance Team in Malaysia Office as well as the General Manager in Indonesia.
- Minimum 3 years work in full set accounts;
- Holding a Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- English proficiency is an advantage;
- Willing to work in Sudirman area.
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi