Finish Good Warehouse Supervisor
- • Fortune 500 Company
- • Permanent Full Time Employee
- • World’s largest glass container manufacturer team
Co-ordinates effectively to ensure continuous flow (storage and dispatching) of the Company’s finished goods to our Customers. To ensure finished goods stock is stored in good condition and dispatched in such a way that guarantees the goods arrive at the customer’s facilities fit for use.
- Bachelor degree or Industrial Engineering, Logistic or Transportation Management
- minimal 3 years experience in warehouse & inventory supervisor
- Understanding of Reporting System, Understanding of SAP Prod Module
- Plan, organize & control the storage and movement of finished goods in the distribution warehouse.
- Manage the work activities of the department's 8 forklift drivers and ensure they have a solid understanding of our Company's quality and safety requirements in terms of handling finished goods.
- Manage the daily work activities of the Distribution Department's logistics administration personnel, including the coordination of both "local" and "export" deliveries and the communication between sales and distribution departments to ensure smooth and timely deliveries are made to our customers.
- Organize & control movement of delivery vehicles include export containers on site for delivery or return of finished goods to or from customers. This will include as well in monitoring the execution process for all transaction with documents and data being error free.
- Ensure every internal, incoming & outgoing movement of finished goods is accurately entered into the Company's SAP system
- Plan, organize & control a routine physical count activities in distribution warehouse
- Oversee the management and maintenance of all Company vehicles (cars & forklifts). This includes managing the relationship between the Company and the vehicle suppliers
Tutup pada 18/November/2016