Korindo Abadi PT
Public Relation Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Experienced min 5 years of relevant work experience in very dynamic work environment
- You will up PR activies for our company. You will responsible for corporate communication, media relations, issue management.
- Because we are very flat in hierarchy, each one of us holds a lot of responsibilities and thus communication is very vital. Strong candidate would know exactly the ingredients of what attract people and keep up-to-date with the latest industry information and trends
- Portofolio of maintaining strong relationships with key journalist and other relevant players
- Arranging corporate event and activities, perform assigned task and helps with marketing event, product launches etc
- Conduct media monitoring and writing PR content
- Strong knowledge of design and media production. Determining promotion strategies in every core business of Korindo
- Hold clear motivation for the job, social skills, team skills, intercultural skills as well as being stress resistant are essestial traits of your personality
- Prossesing good logic creativity and imagination
- Ensure personal appearance are cleam and professional
- Allocate budget in order to determince the appropriate promotional strategies and increase brand values of Korindo
- Creating report, analysis and evaluation of the result of implementation of the public relations activity
If your qualification meet our requirement please sign your CV or call 021-7975959 (ext 364) for more information.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Korindo Abadi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. KORINDO ABADI is subsidiary of KORINDO Group - a local group of companies with multinational management team that was founded in 1969. The KORINDO Group comprises more than 30 affiliated companies engaged in the business of natural resources, paper manufacturing, heavy industries, financing, real estate, chemicals and logistics. Over the years, the group has grown into a global enterprise with over than 25,000 employees and it keeps making significant contributions to the country's economic development.
The KORINDO Group has always been committed to sustainable forest management and nature conservation, because we know that a clean and healthy environment is an essential part to our present and future life. It is our committment to play a leading role in the use of recycled materials and renewable energy while promoting sustainable growth to the business and surrounding communities.
As a growing global market player, we are looking for the best people to grow together a better, richer and brighter business and life.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
KORINDO's record of success is due to our pioneering spirit of meeting every challenges that comes our way and our philosophy of being a future-oriented, innovative, and customer centered company. In addition to helping people build better lives in a happier and healthier society, we committed to constantly innovating our management structures and processes to continue our role as a truly global enterprise.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Korindo Abadi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 26 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan besar dengan berbagai bidang usaha mulai dari sawit hingga perakitan mobil. Kestabilan dan kerbelangsungan perusahaan cukup terjamin. Memiliki hubungan yang baik dengan pemerintah.
- Meskipun perusahaan sudah lama berdiri, namun perkembangannya terkesan lambat dan stagnan tanpa adanya inovasi baru. Jenjang karir juga sempit dan memakan waktu yang lama.