- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Experienced min 5 years of relevant work experience in very dynamic work environment
- You will up PR activies for our company. You will responsible for corporate communication, media relations, issue management.
- Because we are very flat in hierarchy, each one of us holds a lot of responsibilities and thus communication is very vital. Strong candidate would know exactly the ingredients of what attract people and keep up-to-date with the latest industry information and trends
- Portofolio of maintaining strong relationships with key journalist and other relevant players
- Arranging corporate event and activities, perform assigned task and helps with marketing event, product launches etc
- Conduct media monitoring and writing PR content
- Strong knowledge of design and media production. Determining promotion strategies in every core business of Korindo
- Hold clear motivation for the job, social skills, team skills, intercultural skills as well as being stress resistant are essestial traits of your personality
- Prossesing good logic creativity and imagination
- Ensure personal appearance are cleam and professional
- Allocate budget in order to determince the appropriate promotional strategies and increase brand values of Korindo
- Creating report, analysis and evaluation of the result of implementation of the public relations activity
If your qualification meet our requirement please sign your CV or call 021-7975959 (ext 364) for more information.