- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any background, fresh Graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Requires an able writer of accessible, engaging, accurate copy who can produce quality content to deadline. Experience in Campus Press/Student Media is strongly desired.
- Must have a strong curiosity for news, economy or lifestyle, understanding of current events and knowledge of world geography.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia, other native language experience will be an advantage
- Social Media and online media savvy.
- Must show initiative, self-motivation and work well under pressure and/or in a fast paced environment.
- Please describe your skill & knowledge
- Please state position code in the e-mail subject; Journalist
- Please describe your skill & knowledge on CV with .pdf format
- Willing to be located at Tangerang/Bogor/Bekasi
- The journalist will do the reportage, conduct the interview
- Craft it into a strong written story. Journalists will also perform research-based writing as assigned.
- Applicants must be proficient in writing articles that cover broad areas (politics, law & general news) and propose ways to pull together or link stories thematically and geographically to add depth to coverage of issues.
If you are ready for the challenge,please submit your application letter with full details of resume and recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
"Invitation Processes will be conducted by sms & email"
Ktr PusatAldevco Octagon BldgJl Raya Warung Jati Brt 75 Aldevco Octagon Bldg Lt 2Kalibata, PancoranJakarta Selatan 12740 DKI Jakarta