PT. AUSTINDO NUSANTARA JAYA, Tbk.
Internal Audit Staff
Key Responsibilities :
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interview.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices and documentation, recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure.
- Documenting the result of audit work in accordance with audit dept. and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Verify the point of audit findings to auditee prior including in draft of audit report.
- Communicates audit progress and audit findings by preparing draft of audit report.
- Prepares timely Draft audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Provides feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance from reputable university with GPA at least 2.85
- Willing to travel and work in our palm oil estates and sago forest
- Proactive, love challenges, and shows leadership skills
- Have working experience min 2 years as Internal Audit in Oil Palm Plantation
- Have knowledge for Operational Audit, Risk Management and Bussiness Process in Oil Palm Plantation
- Have experience working in KAP (Kantor Akuntan Publik)
- Able to cooperate with a wide range of people
- Fit physically and psychologically
- Head Office Jakarta Placement
Please Send Your Application Letter & CV to following address :
PT. Austindo Nusantara Jaya, Tbk.
Atrium Mulia Building, 3A Floor
Jl. Rasuna Said Kav. B10 - 11 - Jakarta
By Click Apply Now
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||PT. AUSTINDO NUSANTARA JAYA, Tbk. lihat lowongan|
PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Tbk (“ANJ”), founded in 1993 and has its headquarter in Jakarta, is a listed company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. ANJ focuses its business in the food and renewable energy. ANJ engages principally in the palm oil and sago palm production and processing for food. Additionally, ANJ also engages in the renewable energy, namely, in the power generation from geothermal and bio-gas.
ANJ’s vision is to become a world-class food and renewable company that elevates the status of the Indonesian people. Currently, ANJ has several palm oil plantations in Sumatra, Kalimantan and Papua with total a landbank of approximately 139,000 hectares. ANJ is expanding its business and is now developing 40,000 hectares of sago area in West Papua as well as operating a bio-gas power plant in Belitung.
To become a world-class food and renewable energy company that elevates the status of the Indonesian people.
Committed to produce quality product that are environmentally-friendly, whilst adhering to best management practices that achieve excellent performance, ensure good employee welfare and empower the community as equal partners.
These shall be achieved consistent with our core values of:
- Respect for people and the environment
- Continuous improvement
We believe that employees are valuable assets and crucial to the success of Austindo Group. Their dedication, loyalty, commitment and knowledge have contributed towards the Group’s success over the years.
We put a great deal of emphasis on our human resources development, including training and development to elevate employees’ knowledge and skills and enhance contribution in their area of work.