Key Responsibilities :
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interview.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices and documentation, recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure.
- Documenting the result of audit work in accordance with audit dept. and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Verify the point of audit findings to auditee prior including in draft of audit report.
- Communicates audit progress and audit findings by preparing draft of audit report.
- Prepares timely Draft audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Provides feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance from reputable university with GPA at least 2.85
- Willing to travel and work in our palm oil estates and sago forest
- Proactive, love challenges, and shows leadership skills
- Have working experience min 2 years as Internal Audit in Oil Palm Plantation
- Have knowledge for Operational Audit, Risk Management and Bussiness Process in Oil Palm Plantation
- Have experience working in KAP (Kantor Akuntan Publik)
- Able to cooperate with a wide range of people
- Fit physically and psychologically
- Head Office Jakarta Placement
Please Send Your Application Letter & CV to following address :
PT. Austindo Nusantara Jaya, Tbk.
Atrium Mulia Building, 3A Floor
Jl. Rasuna Said Kav. B10 - 11 - Jakarta
By Click Apply Now
Tutup pada 18/November/2016