- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This position is responsible for ensuring that appropriate amounts of materials are purchased to fulfill production requirement. Ensure that suppliers deliver the ordered materials accurately and on time. The planner also ensures that materials are cost-effective and meet the TCCC quality standards, monitors the performance of vendors to ensure continued quality and timely shipments. Maintain all materials and purchased items in SAP APO system.
Material planner work with engineering to determine the resources needed to meet production schedules. Planners also monitor inventory levels and coordinate with purchasing to maintain adequate levels of parts and raw materials to manufacture the product. Material planner also work to improve delivery times, cost and quality of materials from vendors.
• Responsible to execute raw material purchase orders and coordinate delivery for production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
• Responsible to manage inventory level
• Maintain appropriate safety stock levels and required materials for production runs.
• Responsible to make sure create “new item” material plan
• Review daily production confirmations raw material usage for accuracy.
• Review Purchase Orders for accuracy and reconcile open orders.
• Identify and resolve order discrepancies.
• Manage and Monitors promotions and communicate them to production team.
• Responsible for maintaining inventory at maximum levels (9 Plant). Reconcile raw materials, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
• Track and report efficiencies and yields associated with inventory/production.
• Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials.
• High level of customer service.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Min. bachelor degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration area (preferably major in Industrial Engineering)
• Min. 4 years of working experience in Material Planning in Manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of SAP APO SNP is preferred.
• Certification in APICS, CPIM or CIRM is preferred.
• Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, Oracle, SAP
• Thorough knowledge of MRP, inventory management and project planning
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing, 5S, Value stream mapping and Six Sigma tools highly desirable.
• Must have high skill level in MS Office including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of production scheduling technique.
• Knowledge of supply chain management.
• Knowledge of manufacturing process.
• Decision Making
• Developing Others
• Financial Acumens
• Managing Performance
• Planning & Executing
• Orientation to Excellence
• Customer Orientation
• Communication & Influencing
• Problem Solving
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.