- Ensure all staff recruited having high integrity, qualification meet client’s requirement.
- Do coordination with client regarding client's policy changes
- Discussing about cases in client that needs several decision based on company’s policy and Indonesian law
- Attending meeting with prospect clients to know the prospect needs
- Developing proposal and agreement for prospect
- Making and proposing profit and loss simulation for approaching Client
- Make sure the administration process of HR are working smoothly
- Coordinate with Finance Head to check on issues regarding to payroll and Invoice
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Linguistics, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience as Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in Human Resources or equivalent (Preferably in Recruitment & Industrial Relations field).
- Good knowledge of Labor Regulations
- Required language: English
- Able to operate computer such as Ms Power Point, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook, and internet.
- Willing to work in Central Jakarta