- Build applications from scratch
- Maintain existing applications
- Explore new mobile technologies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/telecommunication), or equivalent
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming, Logic, and Algorithm
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, hardworking, and willing to learn
- Excellent team player
- Can work under deadline pressure
- Experienced in developing mobile application(s)
- Knowledge of more than one mobile platforms (Android, iOS, or hybrid technology such as Phonegap and Ionic) is an advantage
- Knowledge of server side programming using PHP is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SeaTech Consulting Group was established in 1990 in Los Angeles, USA. Since then SeaTech has expanded its operations to Asia and Europe, establishing a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, China, and the United Kingdom.
As an Information Technology (IT) firm with a focus on the insurance industry, SeaTech’s corporate mission is to enhance its clients’ competitive edge through the effective implementation of IT. SeaTech believes in closely collaborating with clients when formulating IT strategy and devising practical IT solutions. It is SeaTech’s philosophy to develop long term and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
SeaTech understands that a client’s objective is not just a successful implementation of an IT solution, but to leverage IT as a means to achieve business objectives. Every project since SeaTech’s establishment has been successful because of close collaboration with clients throughout the system’s life cycle. SeaTech’s team of professionals take pride in dedicating their best efforts and attention to each client.