This role will be responsible to conduct daily and weekly planning of prospecting/sales activities in order to reach targets and acquire new signature priority customer. This can be achieved through various avenues; call – introduction and appointment scheduling, visit – product and services presentation, follow up – determine interest level and closing the deal. You will develop strong networks and relationship with prospective clients. All sales activities must be done in compliance with company and government regulations and policies.
This role is for ANZ Bandung Branch, West Java
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 1 year experience from diverse industries with sales and service oriented background and professions including but not limited to banking, insurance, property
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong passion in sales and good network with high end societies
- Good knowledge of basic banking products will be a plus point
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIkCnoAkto
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit: