This position is responsible for general duties involving physical handling of products, materials, and production equipment. This position will report directly to Production Supervisor.
- Ensure all production materials are available
- Ensure proper equipment set up prior to batching
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Conduct visually inspection during production run & document the results
- Ability to identify and report malfunctions to the appropriate personnel
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Compounding in slurry phase
- Operating the feed tank
- Packing and storage system
- Maintain Housekeeping and cleaning in production area
- Ensure safety procedure when producing goods
- Maintain GMP implementation comply with IFF role
- A recognized tertiary degree (Diploma III) in Chemical Engineering or Food Science
- 1-2 years of general work experience preferred. Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment
Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
If interested, please click Apply Now or apply online by visiting our career website at www.iff.com and submit your cover letter and resume/CV in English (unless posting is in another language)