- Reviewing purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Networking with Supplier and cooperating to improve delivery time.
- Monitoring delivery progress of Supplier.
- Manage delivery time of Supplier in order suitable to manufacturing planning schedule.
- Manage material flow to insure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support ontime costumer deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Age range 21 - 30 years old.
- Good looking, humble, very good communication, confindent, and hard worker.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Pangkal Perjuangan No 98, West Karawang, West Java, Indonesia