Opportunities with generous packages exist for Managed Service Cluster Manager to work in telecommunication project based in Jabodetabek area.
The MS-Cluster Manager will be responsible for:
- FLM Field team management for about 400 sites
- Refueling, PLN, electricity and theft prevention management of the cluster including regular visit to PLN Office to handle problems that may rise
- Responsible for each KPI and SLA analysis and make promotion planning
- Follow up with FLM field team to perform the promotion plan and ensure the KPI & SLA are met.
- Coordinate with project spare part manager to manage the project spare parts in the cluster level.
- Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering/related or higher
- 3+ years’ experience in Telecommunication Managed Service Project Field Management
- Good management and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English
If you are interested, please apply and upload your CV via our website:
We pride ourselves on a culture of respect, inclusivity and openness. You will be working with a highly innovative and passionate team.
Your CV will be treated with confidence and will not be shown to other parties without your prior approval.