Finance, Accounting, Tax & Admin Senior Manager (FAT & ADM Senior Manager)
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Education minimum Bachelor degree from Accounting with minimum IPK 3.00
- Experience as finance/ accounting/ tax manager minimum 2 years
- Experience with system Accounting and Finance (ERF, ACCPAC)
- Background KAP atau COonsultant minimum 1 year
- Familiar with cost, budgeting and general accounting, preferable derived from the Food and Beverage Industry
- Prepare and manage cash flow forecasting, planning, and budgeting’
- Strong knowledge and experience labor law and regulation relating to compensations and benefit
- Numeracy ability and strong analytical thinking
- Proactive and teamwork, Good Communication Skill, Strong analytical skills.
- Able to create and organize visibility study
- Establish, maintain, and improve the policies and procedures to ensure an appropriate balance of controls and efficiency
- Develop strategy of cost efficiency to reduce operational cost
- Positive mind set, stable, dynamic, energetic, mature, responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong leadership skill, analytical ability, and problem solving & decision making skill
- Must have good appearance, high exposure, ability to work in a team and individually, honesty, discipline, willingness to work under pressure and over time
- Good Leadership and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Placement : South Jakarta
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Boga Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry. Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification. Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005 Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006 Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 07 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Manajemen perusahaan sudah berjalan cukup baik dan nama perusahaan juga sudah cukup dikenal masyarakat. Perusahaan terus berkembang dengan cepat sehingga kesempatan berkarir juga terbuka lebar.
- Profesionalisme karyawannya masih tergolong kurang. Selain itu, sistem pembayaran insentifnya masih tidak jelas dan berbelit-belit. Jam kerjanya juga berbeda dengan jam kerja standar secara umum.