Training Coordinator is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and
facilitation of company training activities and development programs
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees as well as identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs and organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness as well as track and report on training outcomes.
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate, make recommendations, and keep current on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment, handle logistics for training activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Manage training budget
- Diploma or bachelors degree in a related field.
- Background in hospitality industry, property management, or facility services is highly preferable
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting and ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Extensive knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles, training methodologies, instructional design, and learning management systems.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- A presentable, outgoing, and team player person, strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.