Training Coordinator is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and
facilitation of company training activities and development programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees as well as identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs and organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness as well as track and report on training outcomes.
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate, make recommendations, and keep current on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment, handle logistics for training activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Manage training budget
- Diploma or bachelors degree in a related field.
- Background in hospitality industry, property management, or facility services is highly preferable
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting and ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Extensive knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles, training methodologies, instructional design, and learning management systems.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- A presentable, outgoing, and team player person, strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Provices Group lihat lowongan|
Provices Group is an integrated property services and business process outsourcing that commits by its various efforts to deliver the best services toward all the managed properties, maintaining and increasing value of the properties through its professional management, keep maintaining cost efficiency without reducing its quality of services, both to the property owners and the customers. Supporting by a strong Management and professional team, whose qualified in every field of expertise, Provices Group guarantees to provide best services towards an International Standard of Property Management, whether in managing the lease as well as the strata, in office buildings, shopping centers, apartment and residential estates.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
To response the challenge of global market, and to be more competitive toward the companies in similar industry, the company was then, in 2007, changed its name to PT. Provices Indonesia. Within the relatively short period of experience, however supported by strong management team and has been proven in managing varieties of properties such as office as buildings, retail/shopping centers, apartments, estates, villas and housing/residential, PT. Provices Indonesia is ready to facing the chalenge of global market and to compete with companies in similar industry. VISION To be a leading Property Management company in Indonesia, Which reputable, profitable and sustainable
lowongan kerja rekomendasi