Provide administrative support including payment control (leasing subsidize program), typing services, document filing, and preparation of reports within the scope of marketing activities.
- Records incoming bill from business partners (financing company), checking the completeness of billing documents, and proceed proper bill to payments process through Finance and Accounting aiming at ensure the bill and payment is recorded well and appropriate.
- Coordinate with financing companies in order to collect the data of non performing loan (NPL) and leasing rate.
- Coordinate with dealers to follow up and collect SPK data from gathering, local launching, and other dealer’s event ; monitor its realization in order to get the data on percentage of SPK against approved credit application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.