PT. Coolpad Electronic Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perform maintenance on network switches, firewalls and load balances
Trouble-shooting of network incidents
To support network and security changes and implementations when required
Update and baseline configuration documents, submit monthly reports
- Possess 2 years of experience in handling Network Technologies (LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, L4, Firewalls)
Solid skills and experience in troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and testing of the network equipment
Good experience in supporting system and server
A team player and capable to work in an evolving environment
Strong problem solving skills
Meticulous and have eyes for details
Excellent communications, presentations and interpersonal skills
Able to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
Bilingual in English language
- setup and setting internet, router, mikrotik and acces poin.
troubleshoot server, storage and network problem,MSQL, PHP my admin
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
Our company PT. Coolpad Electronic Indonesia (Coolpad Smartphone) that is growing in Indonesia, requires a professional workforce as much as possible to advance our company. Coolpad, was designed and established April 1993 by Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific Co., Ltd. (“Yulong Telecommunications”), which has been a major player in the wireless communications industry for over 20 years.