Job Descriptions :
- Gather, elaborate and analyze system development requirements from different stakeholders, including: end user, Head Office or regulator (Bank Indonesia).
- Specify functional and non-functional requirements and communicate with system developers.
- Manage requirements (changes, prioritization, confirmation, etc.)
- Perform integration testing and other testing procedure, to ensure that the product has fulfilled the requirements.
- Carry out system demonstration and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Experience in BA least 2 - 3 years experience.
- Previously working in banking or insurance company.
- Experience in PSAK.
- Preferably candidate who has experience as System Analyst, IT Business Analyst or System Architect in banking industry.
- Preferably candidate who has experience in BI reports (LBBU, SID, LBU, etc.)
- Preferably candidate who has technical experience in ASP .Net programming, ETL, SOA or data migration.
- Have knowledge of Operational Risk Management; experienced in Operational Risk Management System will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in CRM / MDM / Distributor Portal / Accounting and Datawarehouse (advantage).
- At least 2 years of experience in ASP.NET programming using C# in Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 or above).
- Experience in database management system using Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or above).
- Having experience in Banking and Insurance.
- Proficient in writing business/technical document in English.
- Good communication skills (must be able to work in a team and able to communicate thoughts and ideas to other team members).