- Bachelor Degree any discipline , preferably majoring in Business / Management.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Sales or Customer Service field, preferably in kitchenware & costume/fashion jewelry industry.
- Preferable live in Surabaya or near the area.
- Good verbal and written command in English is a must.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel and work independently.
- Willing to work under pressure, team work priority and high integrity to work.
- Computer Literate.
Please send your complete resume, with recent photograph and expected SALARY, by email to:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.orgResponsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Visit potential clients and build relationships with new clients
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients; continually improve the relationship
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Willing to travel out of town
- Base in Surabaya