PT Bureau Veritas CPS Indonesia
Business Development for Central Java Area
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Business / Textile.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Sales or Customer Service field. Experience in the garment & accessories/textile industry will be an advantage.
- Reside in Central Java areas especially Unggaran / Semarang.
- Have a proactive attitude to work with vendor and client.
- Good verbal and written command in English is a must.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel and work independently.
- Willing to work under pressure, team work priority and responsible to work.
- Computer Literate.
Please send your complete resume, with recent photograph and expected SALARY, by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.comResponsibilities:
- Responsible to Increase sales and number of vendors as well as maintain the vendors database.
- Find new business opportunity, increase sales and number of vendors to achieve the budget set by top management.
- Actively and regularly visit to vendors in Central Java areas including Semarang, Unggaran, Solo, Demak, Yogyakarta etc as well as phone follow up.
- Responsible for any enquiries from vendors in Central Java areas.
- Able to work together as a team with the team in Jakarta to provide the best service and solution to vendors.
- Conduct seminar / training
- Participate / walk in any exhibitions related to work.
- Analyze the drop of sales and re-approach.
- Prepare report for N+1
- Engage in any marketing administrations such as promotion items, etc.
Quality Assurance Company