In this job, you'll be responsible to:
- Structure the whole QA process for software development
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Research, approach and onboard third-Parties offering automated testing solutions.
To succeed in the Quality Assurance Tester job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior leaders, across borders, and internal matrix.
The ideal candidate possesses the following background:
- Tech startup enthusiast
- 1+ year working experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with any AGILE software development methodology is a big plus
- Experience with Automated Testing tools is a big plus (e.g. Cigniti, Global App Testing, etc)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
In this job, you'll get:
- Private health insurance with best-in-class company (Allianz)
- BPJS ketenagakerjaan and THR
- 12 days holiday per year
- Uber account (work-related transportation only)
- National and International exposure by working in one of the top-10 startups in Indonesia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.