- Responsible for managing the construction project from start to end.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders such as clients, designers, subcontractors, etc.
- Responsible to keep within the timescale and budget of a project.
- Responsible to manage any delays or problems encountered on site.
- Managing the QA, QC, and HSE of work carried out.
Specific Requirements :
- Quality & initiative minded to achieve all deadlines.
- Having capacity to produce detailed Bill of Quantity (BQ).
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork ability.
- Mature and excellent communication skill.
- Well organized and excellent reporting skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in the field of architecture & interior construction project.
- Computer literate, able to operate design software.
- Speaking & writing English fluently.
- Send your Recent Photograph (Compulsory)
- Send your Curriculum Vitae
- Send your Expected salary range
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Arkadia Works is a Jakarta based architecture and interior design firm with both local and international experiences. Arkadia Works teams consist of young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate of turning idea into a creative design and finally materialize it into real end products.
Arkadia Works provides outstanding design, excellent service, punctuality and partnership during the entire project.