CTES Consulting Pte Ltd (Recruitment Firm)
Head of F&B/Entertainment for Hotel @ Indonesia - CT 986
Our client, a boutique hotel with 160 rooms and full hotel facilities, is currently seeking a HEAD for their F&B AND ENTERTAINMENT department! The incumbent will helm and oversee the operations in F&B and Entertainment. If you have prior experience in the hospitality/F&B/Entertainment industry, read on!
The responsibilities of the incumbent:
- Report to the General Manager
- Responsible for leading the food and beverage service staff in all F&B and entertainment facilities
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of member service by overseeing all aspects of service and service staff during operating hours, while working in a clean and safe environment, and meeting all financial goals for sales and expenses.
- Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
- Ensures proper room preparation, including set-up of tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
- Confirms that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the hotel's appearance standards
- Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role including standards of quality and service
- Creates, maintains and distributes weekly schedules for staff and communicates changes as appropriate to all
- Communicates with service and kitchen staff regarding reservations and/or special events
- Conducts pre-shift, pre-meal and/or pre-event meetings with all necessary staff
- Evaluates and supervises performance and carries out disciplinary action as needed, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and applicable laws
- Make rounds of all food and beverage outlets to ensure member/guest needs are met
- Conducts monthly beverage inventories and quarterly china, glass and silverware inventories
- Controls costs of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management, as requested, in purchasing, maintaining effective profit and loss controls and monitoring labor costs following demand patterns, budget and local labor laws
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on “up-selling.”
- Protects the hotel, members and guests by training staff in and adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies including confirming legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests
- Maintains member and guest satisfaction by handing inquiries, concerns or comments and providing solutions; acquiring feedback from members/guests and co-workers in order to ensure satisfaction and/or implement service improvement ideas; developing new concepts to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain consistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events, large parties and reservations that may affect food and beverage service operations
- Ensures a pleasant dining experience in all outlets by collaborating with Executive Chef in the creation of menus and menu pricing as requested
- Communicates and teams well with other departments ensuring appropriate staff levels for all events and ensuring assigned responsibilities are carried out.
What is required:
- At least 7 years of experience in a role of management in F&B or Entertainment in the hospitality industry
- A minimum of 4 years of personnel management, preferably in a club/entertainment/F&B/hospitality/service industry required
- Experience in resolving customer issues/complaints as well as overall excellent customer service required
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to effectively build and foster a team environment
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others
- Ability to work with all personality types even in adverse situations
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate situations, and take quick action
- Ability to manage multiple projects and recommend/implement effective solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
If you are confident of fulfilling the above job responsibilities, look no further, send in your application in today!
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||CTES Consulting Pte Ltd (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
EA License No.: 07C3481
Our Recruitment Consultants are equipped with extensive recruitment and industry expertise in their areas of specialisation.
The experience combined with their commitment to establish a deep understanding of our client and their business priorities enable CTES to deliver value far beyond the service provided by traditional search firms.
We provide an impeccable match. At CTES, we believe in providing a seamless match between candidate and client. We deem it our responsibility to thoroughly understand our client's needs, and to obtain in-depth knowledge of the job requirements and the culture of the client's organization. This enables us to provide suitable and proficient candidates to our clients.
By ensuring a close match between the candidate and position, we are able to foster a win-win situation, for both our clients and our candidates.
CTES aims to be an organisation renowned throughout the Asia-Pacific region, integral to both employers and career seekers. We hope to become the preferred HR and career consultants for our clients and candidates respectively.
For more information, visit our Opportunities Page for more available jobs at www.CTES.com.sg! Alternatively, email us at email@example.com to contact us!
LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/ctes-consulting-pte-ltd
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/CTESConsulting