Mountain Partners is a globally operating venture builder headquartered in Zurich (Switzerland). To date we have proudly been involved in starting and funding over 150 technology businesses. In the context of the fast-paced technology revolution we incubate, grow and internationalize technology businesses through our proven and scalable Industrial Farming System.
Our System takes companies from great ideas to global presence and creates market leaders through close co-operation with local co-investors and our large network of international hubs.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a number of exciting new projects coming to Indonesia from Mountain Partners Global Portfolio.
- Planning, organizing and conducting of internal and external meeting
- Handling various operational matters e.g. HR, Legal
- File and record corporate documents
- Support and guide the (junior) team members
- Arrange visas and accommodation for expatriates
Monitor timelines and follow-up process
- Candidate must have relevant academic education
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa
- Excellent communication skill
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years experience in the related fields
You'll benefit from an entrepreneurial, open and warm working environment, together with a motivated and fun team, flexible working hours and provided lunch.