Our client is a multinational Japanese company that makes industrial machinery (engines, boilers, gas turbines, and robotic systems) and constructs plants (for water treatment, oil refining, waste treatment facilities, gas chemistry, and chemicals). The company's other divisions build such steel structures as bridges, watergates, and penstocks. The company was established in 1917 as the shipbuilding division.
Description of business :
Maintenance, up-grading and lifecycle solution services for Diesel Engine, Turbine, Compressor, Blast Furnace Blower, Boiler, Induction Heater, various sorts of Cranes and so on.
Spare parts and materials supply of all above products.Technical services such as dispatch of supervisor of all above products.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- Minimum 2 -3 years as official civil work supervisor at coal fired power plant projects
- Expertise in Safety control
- Fluent in english (both speaking & writing)
- Salary (negotiable): IDR 3.500.000,- per month + Allowances
WORK LOCATION: JEPARA, Jawa Tengah
- Handling for safety control
Tutup pada 26/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 12 Wisma Slipi Lt 4 Kemanggisan, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11480 DKI Jakarta