- Responsible for the profit and loss.
- Ensure the smooth operation of processes and procedures.
- In charge of overall planning, human resource, marketing, financial management and administrative management.
- Provide leadership to the team in developing strategic plans to achieve quarterly and yearly targets and to ensure continuous growth.
- Lead the team in providing quality customer service to the customers.
- Oversee all marketing and publicity materials and activities.
- Plan and monitor monthly revenue and expenditures, and maintain sound financial standing.
- Degree holder in Business Studies/Management/Administration or Marketing with a minimum of five years management experience in a service industry.
- Solid working experience in a sales and marketing environment is necessary
- Good command in English is MANDATORY (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to manage a proactively diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- This position welcome foreign expatriates whom are currently residing in Indonesia to apply.
Interest applicants, please forward latest resume with photograph, stating your current/expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.