- Provide advice and support for the development and implementation stadarization of quality systems.
- Support internal and external audits (airworthiness authorities, certification bodies and customers).
- Ensure compliance to the quality system by creating and delivering audit plans.
- Manage responses to external and internal audit corrective action/non-conformance reports.
- Maintain the quality system within the unit through application of Quality Management System and development of local procedures where necessary.
- Maintain staff certification / stamp approval system and upkeep of related records.
- Support continuous improvement in line with the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and SMK3L
- Have an experience working in shipyard organisation minimum 5 years
- Able to work independently with strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational; and good oral and written communication skills and a good eye for detail is essential.
- Development and understanding of KPIs
- Understanding of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, and SMK3L
- Good spoken and written English