- Identify and lead continuous improvement project teams
- Analyze processes/systems/partnerships using established continuous improvement techniques (statistical analyses, time studies).
- Establishes processes, benchmarks, tracking systems, timelines, and procedures.
- Communicates progress and results as required, to ensure an on-going project improvement.
- Ensure all financial, operational and customer improvements are sustained.
- Collaborate with leadership teams and coaches to identify improvement opportunities.
- Structured problem-solving tools, reduce variation and optimize performance.
- Have an experience working with same position minimum 5 years
- Minimum Bachelor degree any Major
- Expert Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies and tools required
- Managing costs against a budget
- Development and understanding of KPIs
- Demonstrable influencing skills
- Project management experience and discipline
- Good spoken and written English