Responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work required to maintain the general ledger. Working under the direction of the Director of Finance, the Assistant Accounting Manger directs and coordinates the daily activities with the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities. The candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter with supervisory, review, and proofing experience and also responsible for preparing monthly management report and annual financial statements and coordinating the Annual audit.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash
- Reconciliations, bank account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions,
- Fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and eexpenses, etc.).
- Cash management (including payment/movement of funds in various trustssuch as bank loan).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Produces financial reports for monthly meetings.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements reports.
- Manages tax administrative and responsible for the smooth flow of tax returns.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), IFRS and Indonesian Accounting Standards (PSAK).
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian Taxation, experience of handling tax audit. Reviews income tax returns for corporate income tax, withholding tax and VAT
- Experience with Manufacturing Accounting Principles and Procedures.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
- Knowledge of operating and budget concepts.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports timely
- Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g. Microsoft
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to effectively use an Accounting System preferably has knowledge of Sage Accpac ERP
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting. At least 10 years of experience in the area of financial statement preparation, budgeting, purchasing, accounts payable, and Accounts receivable, or the equivalent. Experience working with Accounting Software preferably ACCPAC
2. min age 34 - 41 year
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a Multinational Company (PMA) with core business in Copper Wire Manufacturing, require a professional with highly motivated to fill in the position.