Product Development (Formulation) Manager
- Create, modify and match flavours
- Well knowledge on raw material with active participation in R&D and regional creative centre
- Good customers relationship side by side with Account Manager on project basis, proactive presentations, with professional inputs and technical suggestions
- Adhere to ISO, Safety Plans and requirements to local food laws
- Assist Procurement in solving materials issues.
Our client is a multinational FMCG. With excellent track record in Indonesia from customers, clients and business perspective sides they are keen to expand and grow their company forward.
- New Product Development
- Product Documentation & Formulation
- Build and maintain networking with internal team
- Liaise and maintain networking and relationships with external parties such as supplier and consultant
- Bachelor Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline. ( Preferred: PhD or Master's Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline)
- Minimum 3-5 years proven track record in the field of Flavor Creation Exemplary Sensory skills.
- Must have undergone formal training in Flavour Creation under an experienced Senior Flavorist.
- Must have interacted with Global accounts during tenure
- Competitive salary with good allowance and bonus
- Great local and global career development opportunity
- Good excellent facilities and offices
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi