Product Development (Formulation) Manager
- Create, modify and match flavours
- Well knowledge on raw material with active participation in R&D and regional creative centre
- Good customers relationship side by side with Account Manager on project basis, proactive presentations, with professional inputs and technical suggestions
- Adhere to ISO, Safety Plans and requirements to local food laws
- Assist Procurement in solving materials issues.
Our client is a multinational FMCG. With excellent track record in Indonesia from customers, clients and business perspective sides they are keen to expand and grow their company forward.
- New Product Development
- Product Documentation & Formulation
- Build and maintain networking with internal team
- Liaise and maintain networking and relationships with external parties such as supplier and consultant
- Bachelor Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline. ( Preferred: PhD or Master's Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline)
- Minimum 3-5 years proven track record in the field of Flavor Creation Exemplary Sensory skills.
- Must have undergone formal training in Flavour Creation under an experienced Senior Flavorist.
- Must have interacted with Global accounts during tenure
- Competitive salary with good allowance and bonus
- Great local and global career development opportunity
- Good excellent facilities and offices
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tutup pada 04/December/2016