Front Office Supervisor
As the Front Office Supervisor you will have to perform:
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel..
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Take charge of front office department
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- willing to be located in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali and other cities in Indonesia, please indicate your preference.
You will have to have:
- a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others;
- a professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations;
- flexibility and a 'can do' mentality;
- energy and patience;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages.
- Supervisory skill
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
The Plateno Group is one of the most influential and innovative customer centric companies in Asia with over 3,000 hotels in 300 destinations, approximately 300,000 rooms, and 80 million loyalty members. Plateno has 19 brands that consist of 16 hotel brands, a serviced apartment brand, a café brand and an art platform.
Our first international hotels were opened in Thailand and Malaysia in 2014 followed by the first three hotel openings in Indonesia with additional contracts signed in Indonesia, Laos, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, the Philippines and Australia in 2015.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi