We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated candidate who posses strong interpersonal and communication skills, action oriented to fill the following position:
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
FOR RED HOLLOW CLAY BRICK PROJECT IN MIDDLE EAST
To plan, budget, oversee and documented all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Expert in Red Hollow Clay Brick production.
- Must have S1 degree in Geology or chemical engineering or industrial engineering
- Has min 5 years experience as factory manager or production manager in the same field of Red Hollow Clay Brick manufacturing
- Has strong knowledge and experience in Project and Factory Management System and Production Technology
- Age range between 30 - 50 years old
- Good in English or Arabic language
- Strong leadership, firm and commanding
- High analytical skill in planning and implementation
- Willing to be stationed in Middle East
Only those who meet the above qualifications will be considered. Put the position PM on the email subject.
Please send your resume, complete CV, expected salary, copy of certifications, references and recent photograph
Tutup pada 15/December/2016