- Full time position
- 3 years and above relevant working experience
- English Communication.
- Bachelor's Degree or above. Diploma degree is acceptable, if the applicant is experienced.
- Major Duties:
- 1. Be responsible to establish and improve the file management and program on production safety, environmental protection, occupation health safety management system, monitor the system implemented effectively. Support to get the certificate of EHS related to satisfied with the requirement of the customers.
- 2. Coordinate and maintain good relation with local related government like safety, Fire-Protection ，Environmental Protection and etc.
- 3. Be responsible to establish and improve the file management and program on production safety, environmental protection, occupation health safety management system
- 4. Develop the systemic EHS training plan based on local regulation &custom. Ensure the plan is specific and fit the needs. Timely delivery the training courses to all levels of the plant organization.
- 5. Perform internal HS&E audits, coordinate and support periodic external audits and risk assessments in the plant; Leading the efforts on getting ISO14001 and/or OHSA18001crtificates and maintaining the systems if it is required.
- 6. Timely conduct the required EHS permitting process for the new site startup and the new process changes on site.
- 7. Be responsible to manage PPE.
- 8. Establish the emergency management procedure and make emergency exercise regularly.
- 9. Conduct Incident and accident investigation and report.
- 10. Ensures regularly reporting to plant manager and regional EHS dept.
- 11. Be responsible to firefighting equipment management.
- 12. Improving the plant occupational health and ergonomic management
- 13. Manage wastewater treatment system operations, waste disposal and security (security guard , access control and CCTV…)
- 14. Others jobs assigned by plant manager or company management.
As one of the earliest participants in the Chinese automotive industry, Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co, Ltd., has witnessed the development of the industry and has become one of the largest automotive component suppliers in China.
Headquartered in Shanghai, China, we have more than 140 manufacturing bases and development centers worldwide to satisfy over 30 OEM customers, including business in over 20 countries and regions in North America, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia.
We provide the highest standard products and services in automotive interior, exterior, seating, electronics, and safety systems. We have developed diversified capabilities on systematic design, module supply, advanced & synchronized design. In addition, we possess a full scope of capabilities from design and validation to processing development, tooling development and production.
For decades, Yanfeng has been receiving recognition from its customers all over the world in terms of quality, program development and delivery, all the while, maintaining a healthy bottom line, with its 2014 revenue reaching $10.2 billion (USD).