BUT TURKISH AIRLINES
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Airlines Sales
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor degree
- must be fluent in English
- Proven experience with Reservation System
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Have a good relationship with travel agencies managerial level
- Strong data base
- Identify and develop new leads via direct sales(agencies visits), contact by phone and networking
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and industry/community events to promote Turkish Airlines
- Work closely with Sales Manager in implementing targeted sales and marketing plans
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
Turkish Airlines was founded in Ankara on May 20, 1933. As one of the fastest growing airline companies of Europe, Turkish Airlines has put signature to the record by new routes and joined Star Alliance on April 1st, 2008. With fleet consisted of 306 aircraft (passenger and cargo); organize flights to total 284 points including 235 in international and 49 domestic lines.
In addition to Europe, Turkish Airlines has also strategic network expansion into the Russia, Central Asia, Far East Asia, Middle East, Africa and North and South America. One of the fastest growing airlines in the world, Turkish Airlines holds a strategic position between East and West around the globe.
Turkish Airlines flies to more countries in the world than any other airline (108 countries over five continents) according to UMB’s Official Airline Guide. In 2015, Turkish Airlines has been chosen "Europe’ s Best Airline " for the fifth time and awarded “Best Airline in Southern Europe” for the seventh consecutive time.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi