PT. IGTAX EKUSERU INDONESIA
SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT
Location – Jakarta
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide mentoring to the juniors
- Review the junior’s work & report to the Supervisor / Manager
What it takes:
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in Accounting/Tax/Audit Field, preffered in the Audit/Tax Consulting Firm
- Age max 35 years
- Graduated from reputable University with GPA min 2.75
- Bachelor’s degree in Taxation/Accounting/Finance/Management with additional Taxation knowledge (Brevet A/B) required
- Highly motivated to learn and grow in consulting business esp. In the filed of taxation and business advisory
- Must have strong organizational skills, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently (with minimal supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects, but as well as good as a team member
- Must be able to work under pressure, have strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point (will be an advantage)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Akuntansi / Audit / Layanan Pajak|
At August 1, 2015, IGtax attempts to place itself as a consultant for corporate development. IGTAX consisting of professionals and experts in the fields of law, taxation, customs, finance and management with sufficient ability and experience is always faithful to accompany and exert every effort to help his clients design business recovery, while developing the potential and performance of its business, and in the face legal problems.
With clients and strategic partners, such as industry associations / trade, professional ties, social organizations, business clubs, banks and investors, IGtax step to realize its vision to be an important part in the process of developing the potential of the business entity in Indonesia through the optimization of service capabilities and expanded access operations.
IGtax establish an operational mission as follows:
- Provide and develop innovative services and quality solutions to provide the best benefits for clients;
- Increase the professionalism of human resources effectively and efficiently and to build strategic partnerships mutualistis synergies;
- Provide the best value for associates, the partners, professionals, clients and interested parties the other.