- maximum 28 years old
- Min. S1 or S2 (preferably) Department of Economic Development
- Have a good knowledge of the issue of macro-economic, financial, investment and international economic
- Preferably have at least 2 years work experience in institutions Banking / Investment / Finance
- Have a fascination with the world of journalism and mass media
- Have a good analytical skills
- Able to work in a team or work individually
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point)
- Have good English skills
Send your application + CV + copies of certificates to career[at]ebdesk[dot]com with subject “eBdesk Technology Vacancy” and position code (Media Analyst). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT eBdesk was established in 1998, as a software company to develop Corporate Portal-Collaboration Tools, Work Flow, Knowledge Management & Document Management, based on Internet Technology. Our focus gives us strength to produce proven product with continuous development to stay ahead of the technology change and trend. We have been successfully implementing projects in other countries and aggressively enhance the business development, and expansion in foreign markets.