Vice President of Marketing Strategy
As a Vice President of Marketing Strategy in the Business and Marketing Strategy Division, you will be responsible for developing merchant sales and marketing strategy in the field of acquiring business within the payment industry of Indonesia, as well as expanding the business scope of the company. You will need to closely coordinate with Retail Sales Division which are the executing hands for all merchant sales and marketing activities.
The Responsibility are:
- Developing marketing strategy and plan for retail sales and corporate sales in terms of merchant acquisition, transaction growth, and sales of product and services.
- Developing market insight through data analysis and market research
- Coordinate and interact with sales divisions in executing marketing plans
- Managing corporate brand, image, and design structure of the company
- Managing public relations in case needed