SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 Years of experience (AD)
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to draw and sketch by hand is a must
- Skillful knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong concept, presentation and client-facing skills
Art Director (AD)
The Art Director (AD) maintains and grows a client's brand on an ongoing and project basis. They execute the day-to-day creative efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts, typically working closely with other team members. In this role, the AD insures that SOW provides:
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Conceptual creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product.
- Innovative solutions and experiences.
The AD position requires ongoing and in-depth interactions with the following:
- Internal: The AD reports to the Creative Director. As assigned, the AD has overall responsibility for creating conceptual and art direction for the client creative effort. Within the work place, the AD works closely with all team members in developing and executing deliverables.
- External: The AD will have direct contact with assigned clients. Must be an excellent pitch person, with great written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
The AD has four areas of responsibility :
- Management and leadership skills
- Able to decipher complex communication briefs and objectives into intelligent design/copy and media / technology solutions. -- storyteller.
- Mentoring of any junior creative team members. Able to concept and translate a complex idea to action and drive team to successful execution.
- Directs art creation, i.e. photoshoots, etc.
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
- Collaborates with other creatives, design, broadcast, print or interactivenproduction on preparation of marketing concepts and work for the client.
- Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to their business. Understands best practices.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Provides art direction leadership within SOW on behalf of the client.
- Monitors his own budget, research and creative activity.
- Maintains communications with client personnel to ensure positive workflow.
- Champion internal systems for higher productivity working
Project & Product Management
- Completes client projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provides status - liaising with team members to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below