- Subscribing to and promoting the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating the school’s curriculum.
- Implementing effective student evaluation and reporting procedures.
- Recommending learning resources and supporting teacher arrangements to optimize the learning of all students.
- Conducting an effective program for the supervision and evaluation of teacher.
- Conducting regular teacher meetings to discuss school environment, curriculum, and procedures.
- Demonstrating positive interpersonal relationship with parents, society members, and supporters.
- Female below 40 years old
- Bachelor in specialist subject and preschool teaching certification required.
- Experienced as Kindergarten teacher above 4 years (Having experience in National Plus/ International School is preferred)
- Priority for Montessori Educational Training certification required.
- Ability to lead.
- Fluent in English
- Ability as educator, supervisor, and administrator
- Ability to use technology in the school.
- Committed to engaging, interactive teaching and education.
- Willing to have work contract minimum 2 years in Jakarta.
- Good in Microsoft Office
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Montessori Gading Permata School is an International School, registered school in Jakarta, Indonesia established in 1996 and engaged in the field of educational. Have it’s headquartered in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta and already has branches in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
MGPS has vision to produce student who have strong faith in God and have acquired the essential knowledge and skills in all learning areas to become worthy person in the future.
MGPS Mission is to provide high quality of education enabling each child to develop a well-rounded personality equipped with intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional skills necessary them face the challenged ahead.