- A relevant degree in Building Architectural Design
- Passionate about designing creative and inovative
- Passionate about Sustainable Urbanism
- 0-2 years postgraduate experience
- Willing to learn the skills required for becoming a worldclass Urban Designer
- Graduated from reputable university
- Experience in the project management
For all staff we offer excellent opportunities for career advancement, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects within a collegiate team of international planners and designers.
TOWNLAND is a leading and multi-national planning and design consultancy, providing urban and regional planning, master planning, urban design, landscape architecture, architecture and related services in Hong Kong, Indonesia, China, India and other locations in South East Asia.
We are currently engaged on some of the largest and most prominent development projects in the Asian region, comprising township waterfront, resort and commercial types of developments.
We are seeking a ASSISTANT URBAN DESIGNER / ASSISTANT ARCHITECT for our Jakarta office, PT. Townland International, to work on our rapidly growing portfolio of work across the Asian region. Candidates will ideally possess/be: