- Female, max 35 years old
- Education background min Diploma Degree of Secretary / S1 any major
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Secretary in Property / Building Project / Consultant is an advantage
- Good in English speaking and writing is a must
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong leadership skill, analytical ability, problem solving and decision making skill
- Working closely with the Director, the successful candidate will involve in the organizing and overseas work flow of the office and corrects it as necessary.
- Prepares correspondence by compilling, typing and proof reading memoranda, letters and reports.
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences.
- Prepares agenda, acts as facilitator when necessary, design and maintains supplies needed by the department and to perform related duties as assigned.
Please send your cover letter with a comprehensive resume and recent photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks to
The position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply using “APPLY NOW” at the button
below (For Member & Visitor JobsDB.com)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified