- Female, age <40 years old
- Experiences in dealing with children
- Pleasant personality and appearance
- Montessori Experience will be beneficial
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at Preschool Department
- Well versed in the English language
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Computing and other related skills
- Can conducted training teachers in the Montessori Method
- Make lesson plans for weekly, monthly, term, and plan yearly curriculum
- Monitor students progress and reinforce positive attitude in them
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Quick learner
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Montessori Gading Permata School is an International School, registered school in Jakarta, Indonesia established in 1996 and engaged in the field of educational. Have it’s headquartered in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta and already has branches in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
MGPS has vision to produce student who have strong faith in God and have acquired the essential knowledge and skills in all learning areas to become worthy person in the future.
MGPS Mission is to provide high quality of education enabling each child to develop a well-rounded personality equipped with intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional skills necessary them face the challenged ahead.