- Responsible for managing and controlling all branch in east Indonesia
- Responsible for building and developing the freight forwarding business and expanding the customers and agency network.
- Controlling and analizing branch targets achievement
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Age maximum 40 years old
- Bachelor degree from reputable university with minimum GPS 2.75 (form a scale of 4.00)
- Having good relationship with shipping lines, agency.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the freight forwarding business and be able to identify areas of operational, financial, and people improvement.
- Min. 5 years experience as branch manager in freight forwarding industry
- Good Leadership and Management skills
- Good command in English (oral and written)
- Computer and Ms. Office literate
- Good communication and analitical skill, can work under pressure and discipline
- Able to work well and manage in a team as well as independently
- Work location : Surabaya
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta No 137, Building GRHA 137 3rd floor, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia