Indonesian Marine PT
- Performs a through analysis of the market and develops strategic plans and high trust customer relationships to achieve (or exceed) defined unit and revenue targets
- Proposes and performs all necessary activities to maximize sales (in line with the sales strategy and with the approval of the Management) from product introduction/presentation and account prospecting to contract negotiation
- Monitoring sales target, plans and forecasts along with proposed customer events and necessary
- Analysis the Customer, Competitor, Cost Production, Economics Environment and making Sales Strategy-Tactics to penetrate market
- Organizes all local customers for Promoting Product, Sold Product to achieve the target via Distributor or reseller in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Having at least 7 years progressive experience in same position or in managerial level
- Having good knowledge on company product and its process, especially for Boiler.
- Having good analytical thinking to understand the problems that customer faces to identify opportunities for a sale.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Having good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business to the company
- To be placed in Jakarta and willing to travel local and overseas
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph by clicking button below
Recruitment will be processed at Jakarta or Surabaya area
All applicants will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be notified
Please Visit Our Website at www.Indomarine.co.id
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Indonesian Marine PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Indonesian Marine, an Indonesia company, which was established in 1954 with core business in Plant Construction Services Industrial Boiler Palm Oil Mills Plant Repair & Maintenance, is looking for a number of competent and experienced people to support its business growth. The Company is looking for driven professionals who have passion to grow through excel in operation and customer satisfaction.
We invite you to join us for the positions as:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi